Wednesday 8 July 2015

Communication one small step at a time

Via my Twitter feed I have stuck my head above the parapet at work. But the ability to make a comment & receive a positive response shows how far my employers have progressed in communicating with their staff.  I suspect there's still a long way to go but it's a step in the right direction.  More than this it has given me the incentive to get more involved in cooperative work between senior management & the rest of us.  It can only be good for everyone.
Communication is important, a tool we cannot live & work without.  And the NHS has to move forward with this. We can't live without the NHS so I am choosing to work with it & play my small part in helping it along. I hope the small snowball will gain momentum. I am proud to work for my local trust.

No comments: