Wednesday 18 July 2012

Let's start again....

At least I'm going to have another go at blogging & see where it leads me.  I've also set up a another blog, Dillon - A Dobermann's Tail, to document the life, rambles & escapades of our lovely dog!
Life is changing, hopefully for the better now.  I've had a horrible couple of months at work & chose not to persue the problems rather just get on & get out.  And get out is what I am in the process of doing.  The new job is full time & likely more suited to me anyway, so better income & I can give up the weekend job that is beginning to drive me nuts. Right now I'm going to sort out Dillon's blog & some pics.
Oh & there's a guest post coming soon...........
A view from the top of the Helme looking towards the Kent Estuary taken this afternoon .

No comments: